Position: Enterprise Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Green Card and US Citizens only
· The Senior IT Enterprise Technical Solution Architect will drive company-wide technology solution architecture strategy-setting and implementing based on industry standards, best practices, and comprehensive understanding of business operations.
· Will work on a project along with domain Project Manager and Business architect to exercise end-to-end accountability for the solution, ensure quality project outcomes and that the system built meets the business needs and achieves the intended business value.
· Sr. Enterprise IT Tech Solutions Architects are accountable for the overall architecture and design of the solution across a variety of applications and domains and are assigned to projects/initiatives of large size, complexity and risk.
· They provide broad cross-functional expertise to assist with problem resolution. The Senior IT Enterprise Technical Solutions Architect serves the company as an advisor on best practices and is responsible for designing and effectively implementing strategies, architectures and solutions in alignment with IT strategy guidelines.
· Develops actionable blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines to ensure information technology architecture is consistent, usable, and secure and adds value to the business.
· The position facilitates design and implementation of flexible, scalable and cost effective solutions and provides technical guidance to less experienced Architects.
• Drive company-wide technology solution architecture strategy-setting and implementing based on industry standards, best practices, and comprehensive understanding of business operations.
• Identify and foster a project-peer-network to guide implementation of the solution design through coding, testing, implementation, and production warranty.
• Responsible for making software solutions more understandable and manageable by defining unified and simplified concepts of a solution design to include work partitioning with decreased and manageable dependencies.
• Responsible for development and implementation of cross-functional application design strategy, architecture and platforms to ensure solutions are optimized for flexibility, scalability, security, performance, and maintainability.
• Provide leadership related to design, development, and implementation of application technology. Drive collaborative oversight and review of work products; working to identify and defuse obstacles to success.
• Accountable for the overall architecture and design of the solution across a variety of applications and domains and are assigned to projects/initiatives of large size, complexity and risk
• Serves as technical solutions architecture subject matter expert to business areas, project teams and vendors to apply and execute appropriate use of technology solutions. Lead efforts to implement technology vision by seeking project
• Define architecture blueprints, roadmap for implementation and collaborate to prepare ROI during annual IT budget planning
• Establishes and maintains vendor relationships to review and evaluate designs and controls and influence changes in future product releases
• Participates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions including providing detailed analysis of pros and cons and build vs buy options.
• Provides technical guidance to domain architects
Required Work Experience:
10+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
Work experience as Solutions Architect working on progressively complex IT projects spawning across domains
Required Education: Masters or Bachelors or equivalent
Additional Required Qualifications:
• Establish design principles, architecture standards and best practices in alignment with IT strategy
• Continuous improvement on technical and business skills
• Monitors and anticipates technology trends and investigates against organizational objectives and needs. Prepares benchmarking reports and presentations
• Ability to contribute and evolve IT Strategies in alignment with advancement in technologies
• Conduct technical design authority and architect review
• Execute peer reviews and undertakes active knowledge management
• Effectively manages teams and enterprise architecture strategy across a program
• Express complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
• Provide Technology inputs into business cases
• Use relevant frameworks and guidelines for various Architecture exercise
• Implementation experience in modern UI frameworks like Angular.js, React.js
• Experience in building Microservices on multiple platforms like Java, Scala, .Net, Python, Node.js
• Working knowledge of security protocols – SAML, OATH2, JWT and Kerberos
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of integrating with big Data platforms
• Working knowledge on Analytics and data science platform
• Working knowledge on enterprise search engines
• Proficiency in one of no-sql database engines
• Proficiency in working with REST platform and security protocols
• HealthCare business knowledge