|Title:||Dedicated Health Coach - #3781|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
Position: Dedicated Health Coach - #3781
Client: BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
Location: Brentwood, TN 37203
Duration: 6-Months Contract to Perm
Green Card and US Citizens only
• Follow-up with their participants as scheduled 98% of the time.
• Drive positive health outcomes of their participants
• Follow the Gold Standard Model for coaching and documentation on all coaching calls.
• Attend and complete all training opportunities, in classroom and online settings
• Receive all necessary certifications, updates and licensures for coaching by 12/31/2020 and will be responsible for supplying documentation of future certifications and licensure to their Team Lead upon completion.
• Use their Coaches Dashboard and monthly QA scores as a self-management tool for excellence and proactively seek feedback in areas of opportunity.
• Provide accurate and reliable client specific information individualized for that participant
• Interact with the member in any modality (telephonic, email, text)
• Work with other departments to solve member issues in a timely manner.
• Maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times and demonstrate active listening
• Ensure that members will be successfully engaged in the program.
• Complete the IAP with the member on the first call and provide expectations for future follow up calls.
• Ensure that documentation within HMP is completed correctly in an effort to support customer outcomes and reporting.
• Help to support our goal of 7.5% engagement for BCBST Fully Insured by 12/31/2009
• Receive >/= 90% satisfaction scores on the Going Gold surveys.
• Deliver high quality, value added health coaching on every call.
• Share any determined effective best practice with team.
• Approach each and every follow up call with the goal of “moving the member forward” in their IAP.
• Remove barriers and identify opportunities for the members by utilizing positive forces for change.
• Set SMART goals with the member and document action steps needed to complete the goals.
• Send appropriate supporting educational materials to the member.
• Refer member to Gordian supported we sites as needed.
• Maintain coaching center metrics: Accessibility >=73%, and QA >=85%
• Bachelor’s Degree required in a health related discipline including nursing, dietetics, exercise science, counseling, social work, or health education. Masters Degree preferred. OR Registered Nurse licensed in the state of TN, Registered Dietician, or Licensed Therapist. Maintenance of active licensure and/or registration required.
• At least one year of clinical experience OR one year experience in health and wellness coaching, personal training, health education, counseling or social work
• Prefer certifications in field of study Experience
• Willingness to attain certifications, as relevant to field of study, as defined by Onlife
• Demonstrated knowledge of Health Behavior Change Techniques
• Results driven and outcomes oriented
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated skills in critical thinking, diplomacy, and positive relationship building
• Passion and personal accountability for improving health of program participants
Apply to Job