|Title:||Product Owner - 1158213|
Position: Product Owner
Client: Centene Corporation
Location: Charlotte, NC
Green Card and US Citizens only
Gather feedback from operations teams and research industry trends to improve business systems processes
Write and capture user stories and acceptance criteria to communicate clear product objectives and requirements
Manage daily project goals and schedules ensuring features are clearly described, estimated and prioritized
Collaborate with technical teams to build modular and reusable solutions, acting as the voice of the business users
Simulate and test process systems improvements considering usability and industry standards
Approve each feature and continuously communicate with technical and business teams to ensure adherence to product vision and to proactively evaluate risks
Drive sprint and release plans and communicate changes to business teams
Analyze user requirements and issues, engaging closely with stakeholder to define requirements and ensure implementation of product vision. Own the end-to-end product strategy from concept to production.
· 5+ years’ experience in a technology company
· 3+ years professional experience in a product or engineering role for a SaaS product
· Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
· Attention to detail and excellent listening/speaking skills
· Strong verbal/written communication skills
· Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
· Strong analytics, with a data-driven approach to decision making
· Background in user experience a plus
· BS or BA, with a strong plus for computer science /engineering
· Must be a team player, and be comfortable in a dynamic environment
· Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or other major public cloud a strong plus
· High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
· Experience within Population Health Management spectrums, to include, but not limited to the following:
· Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) focus of Care management, case management or workflow management within a clinical or payer product setting.
Experience with Government plans covering a variety of major government programs (e.g. Medicare, Medicaid, Duals).
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply to Job