|Title:||Full Stack Developer|
Position: Full Stack Developer
Client: SECMATION https://www.secmation.com/
Location: Raleigh, NC
Green Card and US Citizens only
Secmation, a well-funded start-up specializing in information security R&D and product development, has
an open position for a Software Developer with full-stack/back-end experience and an interest in IoT
cybersecurity. The Software Developer will be a member of the growing Secmation product development
team working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment. The Software Developer will develop
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) server-side web applications that organize and control embedded
devices. These applications will extend the state-of-the-art in IIoT cybersecurity and have both
Commercial and Defense applications.
The Software Developer’s role will be to design/develop/test web applications, APIs, server applications,
and communications interface software that controls IIoT devices, manages databases, and organizes “big
data” analytics/testing. The Software Developer will work closely with embedded and cybersecurity
software engineers to develop and implement server-side web applications through the full development
cycle from concept to software release.
Secmation’s location in Raleigh on Centennial Campus at North Carolina State University
(https://centennial.ncsu.edu/) provides our employees an exciting working environment with
opportunities for continuing education and professional development.
This position offers you the opportunity to be a member of the growing Secmation product development
team and work in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment where you’ll have autonomy and a voice in
the direction of the projects you work on, company support to build new skills, and the potential to grow
into a leadership position.
- BS in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years full-stack experience with emphasis on back-end/server functions.
Django, Flask, Spring, Express)
- Proficiency in designing, maintaining, and using databases such as SQL and/or MongoDB.
- Strong interest in learning cybersecurity technologies such as network security
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as part of a small team and execute
complex development tasks with limited supervision.
- Good written and verbal communications skills adequate to prepare software documentation,
participate in technical proposal development, and work with external customers.
- Proficiency with front-end web frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue)
- Knowledge of computer and network security.
- Experience with wireless communications, protocols, and security.
- Experience in software product development using secure software development methods.
- Security+ or similar security certification.
Apply to Job