|Title:||Sr Technology Leader – ACH Platform|
Position: Sr Technology Leader – ACH Platform
Client: Bank of America
Location: Charlotte, NC
Green Card and US Citizens only
The incumbent will assist in the execution of internal control discipline and application management in the ACH domain. This centric senior leader will have solid ability to manage, lead a technology delivery team while working with business, operations. Must know ACH domain, large platforms / implementations preferably ACH Pep+. Familiarity with ACH operations exceptions processing and support needs for back office. Knowledge of clearing house (NACHA, FED, TCH, RTP) related compliance and mandates. Familiarity with faster payments and real time payments. They will also Act as an ambassador of the risk culture, driving development and direction of staff.
• Organized, poised under pressure, excellent communicator, execution focused
• Experience successfully leading ACH PEP+ Mainframe payments applications
• Familiar with Audit, compliance and risk, as well as upstream and downstream applications within a Large financial Institution environment
• Risk minded. Rational. Effective educator
• Drive culture and move from tactical to strategic; from reactive to proactive response
• 15+ years relevant experience in roles, preferably in a development organization Banking domain knowledge, ACH processing across channels
• Proactive identification of risks and audit issues related to the ACH Payments platform
• Assist in the execution of internal control discipline and operational excellence within ACH platforms and suite of AITs
• Execute ACH specific processes and tools to drive adherence to enterprise-wide Standards.
• Support the implementation of QA/QC processes within ACH Payments Platform through ongoing monitoring and testing of controls.
• Identify issues and/or control improvements for remediation, whilst assisting in building out actions plans and milestones.
• Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture.
• Drives strategy for proactive response to assessments, audits and inquiries ensuring appropriate and timely attention while minimizing disruption to the team.
• proactively drive innovative business solutions, and use technical, enterprise, and business knowledge to work across structures to meet customer needs
• Ensure compliance with SLAs and standards for response and remediation. Escalate gaps and issues as needed. Provide framework for managing and governing risk and control activities.
• Lead and/or coordinate risk projects and programs.
• Foster the Identify, Escalate, Debate risk culture.
• Excellent communication skills; proven experience in communicating to senior leadership. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Proven track record of leading high performing teams, attracting and developing technical Ability to build/maintain partnerships in a client-driven environment; experience with handling clients and demonstrating partnership during situations and challenges Excellent communication skills with ability to collaborate, influence, drive impact and report on evidence
• Minimum 15 years technology in a leadership role
• Familiarity with mainframe based systems, CICS, DB2, Cobol, JCL, Control SA, development (SDLC), Agile, DevOps ACH domain centric off the shelf products specifically ACH Pep+ Required
• History of success in delivering technology change, project execution and delivery Deep knowledge of Technology platforms, applications, processes, and procedures
• The strongest candidates will have a love for problem solving, great partnership and communication skills, deep operational subject matter expertise, and the ability to envision, communicate and execute strategic planning and remediation of issues. This role will have senior level leadership exposure opportunities across GBAM Tech, GTS and Risk/Compliance allowing the right person to expand his/her network and expertise.
• DevOps ACH domain centric off the shelf products specifically ACH Pep+ Ability to build/maintain partnerships in a client-driven environment; experience with handling clients and demonstrating partnership during situations and challenges
• Excellent communication skills with ability to collaborate, influence, drive impact and report on evidence based value Strategic and operational management of key vendor and strategic partner relationships
• Detailed knowledge of the policies that govern technology at Bank of America from programming standards, engineering design, maintenance ,application activities, compliance, risk and security standards
• Proven ability to effectively apply risk principles to challenging business situations
• Additional key skills include consulting skills and conflict resolution, proactively drive innovative business solutions, and use technical, enterprise, and business knowledge to work across structures to meet customer needs
• Familiarity with mainframe based systems, CICS, DB2, Cobol, JCL, Control SA, development (SDLC), Agile, DevOps ACH domain centric off the shelf products specifically ACH Pep+
Apply to Job