|Title:||UI UX Designer|
Position: UI UX Designer, Digital Innovation Team
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Green Card and US Citizens only!
UI UX Designer, Digital Innovation Team (User Experience Designer I or Above)
At TSYS, we’re building the future of payments. As a member of the Digital Innovation team, you’ll be part of a team passionate about technology and using it to modernize payments, and the overall banking experience. We build a wide variety of solutions from automated infrastructure and cloud-based systems, to machine learning and user experiences for web, mobile and IoT. We’re looking for people who want to join our team of designers, engineers and enthusiasts and be a part of what’s happening. We’re currently hiring at all levels.
As a team member, you’ll not only work innovative user experiences, massive data sets and infrastructure at scale, but you’ll also be working with a team of people who represent some of the best and brightest minds in payments. We have a growth culture that emphasizes learning and adoption of technologies that push the envelope. We have sessions designed each week to bring the team together to learn and discuss topics that are critical to our industry and the evolution of our systems. Add to that our open work environment that emphasizes collaboration across teams.
Your mission is to provide the robust, rich, and actionable designs that product teams need at every stage of the product development cycle. You not only conduct best-in-class multi method designs, but you develop deep, research-driven product expertise.
What you’ll do
• Focus on mobile native and mobile-first web usability and how it relates to the overall screen design
• Suggest right level of animations that enable and enhance the user experience
• Emphasize on the user journey and offer recommendations on how to enhance it for each specific action in the app
• Propose designs with the ability to scale functionality across channels so that its suited for the platform, dimension and user interface
• Bring insights about users by a variety of methods whether it be surveys, interviews, log analysis, usability studies, or a new method you choose to invent to refine user experiences
• Develop mockups and designs using common design tools
• Develop documentation that outlines proper use and purpose of the UI, simplified for users and technicians to understand
• Help create elegant, meaningful, and innovative mobile, web and IoT products, help research and design User Experience flow
• Develop & conduct UI/UX or human factors user studies
• Establish guidelines, best practices and standards related to designing and maintaining accessible websites
• Ensure ADA compliance and web content accessibility for all web based products.
Who you are
• You have a strong and opinionated visual design style.
• You’re a great communicator.
• You’ve shipped many consumer products over the years.
• You are passionate about creating awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
• You care deeply about usability.
• You have an advanced understanding of usability, human Factors and ADA in web, mobile and IoT environments
• You have a fluency in best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principle and techniques.
• You have cross-platform design experiences(Web, android, iOS, emails).
• You have an extreme attention to detail and aesthetic sensibilities
Education & Experience
• Background in Human-Computer interaction, Information Science, Design, Computer Science or Bachelors’ Degree in a related field.
• Min 2-4 years experience as an UX UI Designer.
TSYS Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree
• Relevant Experience or Degree in: Interaction Design, Human Factors, or Related Field, and/or combination of relevant training and/or experience in lieu of degree
• Typically No Related Experience Required
Apply to Job