Position: UX Designer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $100,000–$140,000 / yr
Green Card and US Citizens only!
The right candidates will be knowledgeable about product design, passionate about understanding people, curious about the relationship between technology and society, comfortable in a fast-moving organization, excited to collaborate, open-minded about learning new skills and methods, and focused on influencing the future of BlackRock.
• A portfolio is required for this position.
• Many exciting researchers also come from a variety of backgrounds or former roles including journalists, anthropologists, analysts, and other industries working with an array of differing populations and ways of thinking. We are interested in your ability to demonstrate deep experience connecting with people, surfacing and articulating insights, creating and executing strategies based on insights.
• An absolute professional who leads by example, treats peers and partners with respect, and seeks and gives constructive feedback
• A top-notch communicator, able to convey research insights and complex concepts to a wide diversity of audiences in simple, human terms
• Comfortable switching seamlessly between self-directed independent work and highly collaborative teamwork
• A lifelong learner, passionate about experimenting with new research methods and pushing your own craft in new ways
• Deeply curious and highly attuned to human behavior
Your Experience includes:
• 4+ years of industry experience in UX Research.
• Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences (e.g. Economics, sociology, psychology, decision sciences, HCI), design, statistics, computer science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
• Experienced planning and leading research activities such as interviews, group sessions, observations, surveys, and synthesis sessions
It would be great if you also had:
• A Master’s or terminal degree in your field.
• Experience in Finance or Enterprise Tech.
• Be a thought leader on combining user data and qualitative insights to inform the product experience.
• Build a culture around Live Experiments for the UX team.
• Plan, execute, interpret, and socialize research findings.
• Evangelize best practices.
• Create actionable insights that inform product development.
• Train and mentor junior talent in UXR methods and best practices.
• Build strong collaborations across teams.
Apply to Job