|Title:||Information Assurance Analyst|
Position: Information Assurance Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
• Applies knowledge of FISMA, NIST 800-53, A&A, and POA&Ms to remediate security vulnerabilities.
• Works on application problems involving all phases of systems analysis to provide IA solutions.
• Provides technical support for secure software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards.
• Based on a review of current IA policy, doctrine and regulations, provide recommendations for consolidating or developing IA policy and procedures at the DoD level.
• Applies knowledge of current IA policy at the national IA structure, roles of major organizations how they interrelate and interact, and shortcomings in this structure.
• Reviews and recommends IA solutions to customer problems based on an understanding of how products and services interrelate and support the IA mission and the viewpoints of the consumers of those products and services.
• Analyzes and recommends resolution of IA problems based on knowledge of the major IA products and services, an understanding of their limitations, and a working knowledge of the disciplines of IA.
• B.A. or B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline
• 2-3 years’ Information Security experience
Apply to Job