|Title:||Full Stack Software Engineer|
Position: Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Green Card and US Citizens only!
What working on this team is like
• We own everything about our services from concept through to operations.
• We ship incrementally and often; once we merge code we normally want to ship it straight away.
• We own our process and we're free to improve on it.
• We emphasize quality above all else.
• We automate everything.
How do you know if you are right for this job?
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools and methodologies.
• You have built high performance, highly responsive UI components & APIs at cloud scale to help your fellow development teams build exciting new products.
• You understand the value of quality and continuous delivery, and want to help teams release frequently and often to production, with high quality.
• You have the ability to tackle complex production problems in high volume complex multi-tiered enterprise systems.
• You have a strong desire to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone.
• BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 5+ Years’ of experience in UI & back-end software development.
• Expert in analyzing, designing, implementing and troubleshooting software solutions for highly transactional systems.
• Experience testing UI components using Jest and enzyme.
• Experience with creating higher order components.
• Experience with Agile development methodology.
• Excellent communication and team player with can-do attitude.
• Deep technical knowledge of distributed architectures.
• Experience with state management frameworks like Redux or MobX.
• Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
• Background working on highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant systems.
• Experience with SAFe methodologies
Possesses cross functional expertise to implement DevOps, CI/CD practices.
Apply to Job