|Title:||Lead Sr Project Manager|
Position: Lead Sr Project Manager
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Green Card and US Citizens only
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent years of
experience is required. Equivalent years of experience are determined as one
year of technical experience for every year of college requested.
• Minimum 5 - 7 years experience in a project management role
with demonstrated skills in relationship building, negotiation, conflict
resolution, and project management of projects have medium to high degree of
• Holds a certification in project management (PMP, PMBOK, etc.)
or will obtain certification within 2 years in this position.
• Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation
skills. This individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key
stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Exceptional execution of
project communications plans is a must.
• Has a successful track record of completing projects on time
and on budget.
• Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and
meet deadlines on at least one to two projects.
• Can demonstrate expert knowledge of project management
methodology and its practical application towards completing work.
• Has demonstrated outstanding negotiation, presentation, and
• Is creative and assertive and has the ability to mentor and
• Has expert knowledge in the use of at least one project
management scheduling tool.
This position is responsible for the coordination and completion
of large projects and/or programs at the Enterprise level. Sets deadlines,
assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or
program. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of projects or
programs. This role supervises assigned assistant project managers and project
coordinators. This position is responsible for the successful development and
implementation of large, cross-functional projects that support enterprise
• Defines, monitors, executes, and controls assigned projects
through the project development life cycle.
• Manages scope for 2 - 3 assigned projects including the
execution of successful change management processes.
• Performs all or part of project coordination services as
determined by project staffing and project size. • Documents and completes all
project management deliverables required by the project.
• Conforms to and advocates project management standards
processes and procedures in accordance with the project life cycle methodology
on assigned projects.
• Facilitates the procurement of needed Hardware, Software and
Human resources for the project.
• Manages project cost as determined by project charter and/or
• Works with project owners, stakeholders and QA personnel to
manage project quality.
• Facilitates project communications at all levels for all
• Coordinates, manages and facilitates the staffing of resources
for the project including contracted resources.
• Tracks, reports and resolves issues, proactively evaluates
project activities, builds contingency plans, executes corrective actions when
necessary and implements risk response plans to manage risk.
• Supports the growth, development and goals of the ISPO through
various leadership and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Work with assigned program or project manager as needed to
complete project deliverables.
• Supervise, motivate and mentor assistant project Managers,
and/or project coordinators as assigned. Program Management
• Performs Project Management Duties at the Program Level
• Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and
technical performance of company programs.
• Aids in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes
and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and
financial conditions of contracts.
• Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules providing
• Communicates Program Scorecard and Status to key stakeholders.
• Develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of
all Projects assigned to the program.
• Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Acts as advisor to project managers regarding projects, tasks,
• Performs integration management services for program issues,
risks and deliverables.
Apply to Job