|Title:||Sr. Project Manger|
Position: Senior Program Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Green Card and US Citizens only!
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
Provide overall Senior Program Management for large or major complex programs to IT and Business Executives who are responsible for managing and delivering IT related services to end user community or external customers
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a program and scope.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Manages project budget.
• Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
• Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
• Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
• Understands pricing model and billing procedures.
• Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
• Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagement
• B.A. or equivalent.
• 5-8 years’ experience in complicated programs and project management
• Strong focus on program governance
• Experience in the Financial Services Industry/Banking – outsourcing, managed services, application development
• Strong technical acumen with experience in, Software development projects, Services, Professional Services offerings in the IT industry
• History of successful team management and leadership. Helps virtual team members prioritize workload, manage and respond to deadlines.
• Aggressive self-starter, able to rally team support for process and accountability in a rapidly changing environment.
• Experience working in a matrix organization across functional teams and geographies. Able to accomplish objectives through influence, vs. reporting structure.
• Demonstrates the ability to think strategically, yet able to problem-solve and drive tactical execution.
• Strong communications and presentation skills to be able to interact with senior level executives across the company and customers and prospects.
• Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
• Program Management & Governance
• Executive reporting & communication
• Delivery Management
• Solution Management
• Product Management
• Operations Management
• Account Management & P&L Management
• Organizational Change Management
• Project Management Certification
Apply to Job