|Type:||Contract to Hire|
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 12-Months to Perm
Green Card and US Citizens only!
DevOps Engineers are responsible for communicating, collaborating, and integrating with Software Development Teams, IT Operations Teams, Information Security Teams, QA/Testing Teams, and other IT Teams to establish a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably. DevOps Engineers are responsible for the development, programming, coding, and scripting of Information Technology automation solutions that speed up software delivery and IT infrastructure changes. DevOps Engineers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and solutions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent work experience.
• Four (4) or more years’ experience in a DevOps Engineer role performing Development and Administrative activities of enterprise tools.
• Solid knowledge and experience of Software Development Life Cycle including product development, system gathering methodologies, database methodologies and system integration.
• Excellent communication skills and customer support abilities.
• Advanced demonstrated proficiency and experience with one or more of the following:
o Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems.
o Subversion, Git or other Version Control Systems (VCS)
o Build and Deploy Automation for Software Development
o Object Oriented (OO) Concepts and Programming
o Shell Scripting
o Enterprise Application Development
• Experience using and administering Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) in a large-scale enterprise environment including Pipeline, Shared Library and Custom Plugin experience.
• Experience using and administering GitLab in a large-scale enterprise environment.
• Experience using and administering Artifactory in a large-scale enterprise environment.
• Experience using and administering Xray in a large-scale enterprise environment.
• Experience using and administering SonarQube in a large-scale enterprise environment.
• Experience using and automating on Cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
• Experience using and integrating with OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) in a large-scale enterprise environment.
• Experience implementing automation for Node.js builds/deployments.
• Experience implementing automation for WebSphere Liberty and Tomcat builds/deployments.
• Object Oriented (OO) development experience and knowledge.
• Experience in scripting with Gradle, Bash, Batch, Perl, Python, and Ant.
Apply to Job