|Title:||Lead Software Test/Automation Engineer|
Lead Software Test/Automation Engineer
$150K + Full Benefits W-2, C2C-No, US Citizen and Green Card only!
• Design, develop and execute complex
automated software test plans to identify and address user problems and their
• Analyze risk identifiers and develop
documentation addressing software defect diagnostics and proposed solutions in
the areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing,
negative testing, retests, or usability.
• Design and develop testing processes
and direct software application testing, leveraging knowledge of computer
science and software development principles and utilizing Ruby, AWS, Chef,
Jenkins, Java, Selenium, and Appium.
• Coordinate the work of project teams
along multiple workstreams.
• Develop and execute test scenarios,
scripts, and procedures for unit, process, function, system integration, and
acceptance testing. Review testing documentation, develop testing standards,
define criteria for testing, analyze test results, and present results to
developers and end users.
• Develop software quality engineering
procedures and strategies including functional, performance, regression, and
roll-back testing scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
• Oversee quality testing efforts
including process design and standards, effort estimation, resource forecasting
and fulfillment, and task and risk management, including functional,
performance, regression and roll-back testing.
• Serve as knowledge source for the
escalation of complex automated testing application design and development
issues and participate as an expert in software redesign process assessing
software development projects for quality assurance factors affecting
functional requirements and design specifications.
• Work efficiently and with a high
level of energy.
• Senior Automation Test professional
with 8+ years of experience and a track record of being a difference maker.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
or equivalent experience/knowledge.
• Experience testing web and/or mobile
• Experience writing complex automated
tests for web applications using Selenium IDE or a comparable tool.
• Ability to lead and mentor members of
the Automation Test team.
• Strong programming skills in at least
• Strong experience with Appium and/or
• 5+ years in a Software Test position
is ideal but we are open to strong developers as well.
• Experience in integrating test
frameworks with cloud test services, such as SauceLabs or BrowserStack.
• Strong programming skills in C#,
Java, Python, SQL.
• Knowledge of the Software Development
Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Desire and ability to learn new
skills and improve upon current skills.
• Ability to comprehend complexity, to
fully understand a product with all of its business and technological
implications, and to approach the improvement of its quality from that
• High degree of efficiency and
motivation in work habits in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Committed
to meeting testing deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written
communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, with both technical and
non-technical team members.
Apply to Job