Position: MuleSoft Analyst
Rate: $100,000 - $120,000 + Full Benefits W-2, C2C-No, US Citizen and Green Card only!
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
This person should be comfortable in a multi-language, multi-platform, environment and have extensive experience building services in Java and working with JSON/XML requests/responses. Strong background in ESB type systems, Spring Framework, Messaging, standard enterprise integration patterns, and experience with the Mulesoft platform are a must.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other technical field and at least three years of work related experience (An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.)
- 3+ years experience designing, implementing, and documenting solutions and complex integrations based on customer requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering or systems engineering.
- Familiarity with software quality assurance, software engineering processes, product release planning, project estimation, scheduling and tracking.
- Experience working with two or more of the following technologies:
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
Design and develop scalable solutions to integrate our applications across channels
Creates and maintains components in ESB Tier
Proactively communicates with and works across external teams to implement solutions
• Rabbit MQ
• API Management
• testing and monitoring using Dynatrace, Splunk or other AppInsight
Apply to Job