Position: DevOps Engineer
Rate: $100,000 - $120,000 + Full Benefits W-2, C2C-No, US Citizen and Green Card only!
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
• Experience managing tasks across multiple simultaneous projects with aggressive time lines.
• Hands-on experience working with Application teams to deliver leading platforms with tight deadlines.
• Proven experience in working on Azure environments & its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS), PowerShell, Loadbalacing, Firewall and DNS.
• Understanding of Clound APIs and Cloud technologies with some .NET & C# programing experience.
• Act as a liaison between application development and different infrastructure teams.
• Ability to troubleshoot across multiple applications.
• Understanding of OWASP and security best practices
• Prior experience in using cloud APIs to automate provisioning, deployment, improving system performance and stability a plus.
• Working knowledge of TFS and TFS Build definitions.
• Working knowledge of Maven, Jenkins or Hudson
• Working knowledge of Confluence Wiki is a plus.
• A college degree in Computer Science or equivalent filed.
• Certification in relevant technologies is a plus.
Apply to Job