|Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Rate: $50/hr C2C-No, US Citizen and Green Card only!
Location: Oakbrook, IL
The person in this role should
· Develop an in-depth understanding of business and technical needs (across business areas), define the business requirements processes based on those needs, translate them into requirements and then work closely with the team to implement the solution.
· Builds relationships with business clients and serve as a liaison between business and I/T teams in the implementing back office application changes or enhancements.
· Assist in prioritizing the enhancements with the business and I/T Project manager/Lead.
· Assist project leadership in determining design approach, estimating/planning, setting technical direction, and identifying necessary resources for a project.
· Create/update appropriate documents as a part of the System Development Life Cycle (Statement of Work, business and functional Design, Use Case and Process diagrams, Test Cases etc.)
· Responsible in performing analysis, design, test plan creation, building and execution of test scenarios/scripts, as well as the deployment of new solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
· Assist in documenting the project Plan including Communication, Training and deployment.
· Support the business by becoming the Subject Matter Expert for the eRest/eBOS applications and acts as a day-to-day point of contact with business requirements team.
This person must be a highly organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and have proven measurable experience with all aspects of the SDLC.
· 3+ years as a Senior Business Analyst/Business Analyst in an environment where large scale solutions are developed and deployed
· 3+ years of leading Software lifecycle development, preferably in a retail environment
· 5+ years of technology experience
· Delivers work and solutions on time, on budget and in a team environment that builds trust and respect to both I/T team members and clients
· Proven Communication skills with the ability to build strong partnership with business clients, technology team members and other technology resources which are needed to interface with to deliver solutions (e.g. written, verbal, presentation skills)
· Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly, strong ability to translate technical verbiage into easily understandable language for the customer
· Ablity to understand back office/POS concepts
· Analyzes change requests to determine feasibility in relation to existing business requirements, processes, and data models
· Interfaces with vendors to understand whether vendor products will meet business and technical requirements
· Cultivates strong professional relationships with peers and vendors
· Experience creating test strategy and test plan documents as well as executing tests with attention to details
· Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills and ability to focus on details as well as the big picture
· Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
· Thought leader in evolving and maturing Senior Business analyst role and promote standard business analyst tools, procedures and best practices
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel and Visio
Process Modeling, Requirements Documentation, Excel, Word, Test Plan Development and Execution.
MS Excel, Entity Life Cycle Diagramming, Data Modeling, Use Case Diagramming, Rational Tool Suite,JIRA
B.S. in Information Systems or related field required.
Apply to Job