Position: HR Manager (Tech Start-up)
Rate: $75K + Full Benefits W-2, C2C-No, US Citizen and Green Card only!
Location: Fairfax, VA
Headquartered in Fairfax, we are a growing healthcare software company tasked to tackle our nations largest and most groundbreaking research program in the health and wellness space. We are looking to prevent and treat diseases based on real data collected regarding lifestyle, genetics and environment through the merging of cutting-edge technologies and research, public records, and individual testimonials.
With over $70 million in new funding and backing from Capitol Hill, we are looking to massively grow and expand our software development team and hiring a talented Full Stack/Server Side Developer is one of our top priorities. This person will be responsible for the design and implementation of key features to our enterprise level web application. You will be a critical part of our growing team set to tackle new health management initiatives. We are looking for top-notch talent, so qualified candidates who are interested in joining a highly dynamic team are encouraged to apply ASAP as we are looking to fill these roles quickly.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Groundbreaking technology platform
- Extremely well-funded company with enormous growth and reach
- Dynamic leadership team that are experts in their field
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10+ years experience and 5 years human resource experience
- Experience scaling an early stage startup through hypergrowth mode
- Experience with hiring, human resources management, benefits administration, performance management, communication processes, compensation and wage structure, supports diversity, classifying employees, employment law, laws against sexual harassment, organization
- Proficient in Microsoft office skills: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's In It for You
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package including health, dental and vision
- Flex spending and health spending account
- 401(k) plan with substantial company match
- Extremely generous PTO plan plus company paid holidays and great work/life balance
- Extremely well-funded company with enormous reach
- Create cutting edge technology that is first of its kind
Apply to Job