List All Jobs
|Title:||Web Development Manager|
Position: Web Development Manager
Rate: $110K + Full Benefits W-2, C2C-No, US Citizen and Green Card only!
Location: Fairfax, VA
- Manage design, development, testing and launch of LARGE and high traffic responsive websites.
- Work with digital designers and web developers to ensure fully responsive website on phones, tablets and PCs.
- Deep understanding of various content management systems (CMS) such as Drupal, Wordpress and other tools such as CRM, Email Mailchimp, Google Analytics, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to translate business needs into website requirements for responsive website and mobile experience as well as sub-domain sites.
- Create, maintain and update detailed project plans that will drive schedule, resource and client management
- Establish web team priorities, manage product backlog and make strategic solution prioritization decisions.
- Team with in-person and remote developers daily to assess progress of web deliverables and address roadblocks.
- Manage remote teams (home and abroad) in an Agile/ Scrum environment.
- Experience working with both JIRA and Confluence
- Manage A/B testing planning and implementation
- Identify and manage third-party integrations
- Mitigate and identify all possible project risks to digital projects and get such issues resolved without delay
- Identify all potential scope issues and address them internally and with clients
- Build trust and good working relationship with clients
- Take part in improvement efforts for the team involved in project management
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, communications, marketing, or other relevant area
- Total 5-10 years of experience and 5 years as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position
- Possess a working understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem solving skills
- Deep knowledge of content management systems (CMS) and knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
- Experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
- Work independently, with minimal input from direct manager needed for job performance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 /year
- SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA: 5 years
- content management systems (CMS) and knowledge in HTML and CSS: 5 years
- web/digital/interactive project manager: 10 years
- managing, communicating and building relationships with clients: 5 years
- reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data: 5 years
Apply to Job