List All Jobs
|Title:||VP of Global Tax Accounting|
Position: VP of Global Tax Accounting
Rate: $280,000 - $320,000 +20% bonus + 20% stock W-2, C2C-No, US Citizen and Green Card only!
To support its robust growth, our client is creating a new role to provide leadership and expertise for its corporate and customer tax compliance functions. The position is located in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Areas of concentrations include:
- Analyze and ensure compliance with all customer tax withholding and information reporting requirements worldwide.
- Work with senior management to understand current regulatory requirements and the potential impact of future tax law changes
- Support worldwide transaction tax compliance (e.g., VAT, GST) for customer and proprietary activity.
- Research and provide oversight to ensure compliance with FATCA, Common Reporting and other related rules.
- Research and develop tax guidance on new customer products and tax developments.
- Provide general tax research and planning to achieve an optimal group tax structure and to provide tax guidance on various transactions among group entities.
Future growth areas include:
- Share responsibility for, and ultimately oversee, preparation of tax returns for all of the Group’s affiliates.
- Member of Accounting Policy Committee responsible for the review and application of ASC 740 for Public Company reporting.
15+ years of tax experience, global financial services company experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Professional credentials in the area of taxation (CPA, JD with tax concentration, Masters in Tax, LLM in Tax, etc.).
- MBA/Masters in Tax desired.
- Demonstrated success in serving as a technical expert and decision maker on complex tax matters.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $320,000.00 /year
- Tax: 7 years
- Accounting: 10 years
- Global Financial Services: 1 year
- VAT, GST: 5 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- US Citizen or Green Card
Apply to Job