|Location:||Oak Brook, IL|
Title: POS Developer
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Rate: $45/hr W-2, C2C-No
Client: Direct Client
This role requires a holistic view of the system from
both the customer and technical perspectives to
ensure a successful product. To be effective in this
role, you will need to work with customers,
developers, support analysts, quality analyst, and
In addition, the individual in this role will:
• Act as a subject matter expert on Point-Of-Sale (POS)
providing technical guidance to varying
audiences (e.g. business users, QA, POS vendors,
• Analyze business requirements and Core Tech Designs to
create functional overview to review
with Client BA and Operations personnel.
• Work with Client BA to review Local requirements and
create Center of Excellence (COE)
technical and functional design documentation, with
assistance from COE Development team on
• Create COE release notes for releases that relate the
technical changes in a functional
description to communicate clear focus for QA and end
user testing of issue corrections.
• Work with Client BA and technical teams to provide
input on COE related sections of systems
• Ensure deliverables match the requirements.
• Able to demonstrate and/or test products when needed.
• Identify, communicate, and track project Risks.
• Collaborate with RDI Brazil regarding software
• Participate in the requirements analysis, design and
deployment of Restaurant architecture
• Candidates should have a familiarity with POS Products
or be willing to learn these at a fast
• Document technical specifications for U.S. change
• Perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degrees are a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and a
highly professional attitude are essential.
• Solid technical writing skills and functional
• Candidates should be familiar with a POS systems.
• Knowledge of software engineering concepts
(requirements management, testing and
documentation) and an understanding of how technology
applies to business concepts.
• Experience using iPhone or Android.
• Familiarity with defect tracking systems such as TFS or
1. Decision Making.
2. Problem Solving/Analysis.
3. Written and verbal communications skills.
• Conveys written and spoken information clearly,
concisely, and in a timely manner.
• Takes personal responsibility to deliver superior
• Follows up in a timely manner.
• Picks up on/adapts to different or new ways of doing
• Identifies and surfaces opportunities to improve
• Aligns own activities with the work group's goals and
• Promotes and demonstrates commitment to the
organization's vision, values, and direction.
• Develops plans for completing work including the
sequence of activities, realistic time estimates,
and required resources.
• Breaks assignments down into manageable tasks.
• Coordinates planning efforts with other areas of the
• Seeks opportunities to collaborate.
• Gathers data to evaluate processes and programs.
• Maintain “can do” attitude.
Apply to Job