List All Jobs
|Title:||Senior Project Manager|
Title: Senior Project Manager - Acquisition Policy
Location: Washington, DC
Senior Project Manager will provide executive management support and
acquisition policy expertise to a government client. The position is at
the client site in Washington, D.C.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide executive management support to acquisition policy leadership. Develop written executive materials.
- Develop policy recommendations, instantiation, and oversight.
- Facilitate internal and external meetings to elicit constructive participation and follow-up action.
policy and process enhancements in the form of written documentation.
Facilitate document socialization with stakeholder community.
- Draft communications for distribution to the agency’s acquisition workforce.
- Produce a written report on communication metrics and provide improvement recommendations.
- Identify trends.
- Perform workload assessments.
internal and external meetings, including but not limited to, agendas,
presentation materials, organizing meetings and meeting minutes.
- Produces project status reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years experience
- Demonstrated expertise in acquisition policy
- Demonstrated experience with Federal Acquisition Institute Training Application System (FAITAS) preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau, Excel, and Google apps preferred
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics
- Knowledge of acquisition policy, specifically career management policy
- Ability to train and facilitate sessions focused on latest policy focal points
Apply to Job