Title: Testing Engineering
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 1 year
Rate: $40/hr W-2, C2C-NO
Client: Direct Client
• Automation of test cases and scripts for Net, C#, XML, HTML, data feeds, web
services/APIs, SQL server and Oracle technologies
• Responsible for preparing design documentation.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell’s systems
standards, policies and procedures.
• Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
• Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
• Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
• Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for
improvements and enhancements.
• Interacts with business users and I/T to define current and future application
Additional Job Details:
8 to 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and
work experience. - Self-direction and ability to deal with ambiguity in a
fast-paced environment - Ability to work cross functionally in order to achieve
desired results - Ability to identify risks and manage them successfully -
Experience reviewing/analyzing technical requirements - Hands on development
experience with .Net, C#,XML, HTML, data feeds, web services/APIs, SQL server and
Oracle technologies Experience automating test cases/scripts for applications using
Net, C#, Java, XML, HTML, data feeds, web services/APIs, SQL server and Oracle
technologies - Strong communication, presentation and partnering skills - Customer
focused - Proven leadership Preferences: - Experience with MDM methods and strategy
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or other product methodologies. - Working with
Global teams - Experience with TFS
3-5 technical responsibilities of the position?
C# coding experience
Experience working as part of agile feature team
Apply to Job