|Title:||Sr. Business Technical Analyst|
|Location:||Oak Brook, IL|
Title: Sr. Business Technical Analyst
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Rate: $70/hr W-2, C2C-No
Duration: 6+ Months
Client: Direct Client
We are looking for a highly skilled business technical analyst to analyze the
integration request from various frontend digital applications to Middleware/API
gateway to all the way backend solution or business partners. We are looking for
some who is proficient and experienced in documenting integration requirements from
cross functional teams.
· Understands client application integration request whether they are from end
devices, partners (3rd party vendors), or backend systems/services, translation of
business processes and use cases to system requirements for middleware team
· Conducts requirements gathering, gap analysis, and requirements hand-off/review
sessions with client application team and technical development teams.
· Ensure that middleware requirements are gathered, documented, approved and managed.
· Review system tests to ensure that requirements are met in the solution, define
user acceptance criteria and writing test cases for QA team
· Work closely with the business and other project teams to foster good working
· Documentation of logical data mappings for API interfaces I.e. Defining API
· Non-Functional Requirements gathering and documentation.
· Create user stories, resource assignment, monitoring and updating task statuses in
· Prepare and communicate Executive Reports for leadership
· IT Business Analyst with a minimum 7 years’ experience working on IT projects
relating to application middleware.
· Knowledge of Middleware Integration, API, Micro-services, AGILE methodology, SOA,
UML, BRD, JIRA
· Able to communicate effectively with business partners, SMEs, architects and 3rd
party vendors, etc.
· Can convert Use Cases to User Stories along with User Acceptance Criteria.
· Ability to adapt to and understand new products and applications
· Excellent understanding of IT requirements gathering principles and techniques
including SDLC and Agile methodology
· Ability to adapt to change and engage team members,
· Strong ability to negotiate and drive for results
· Excellent facilitation and communication skills
· Experience with projects with high use of APIs and or Middleware would be an
Apply to Job