List All Jobs
|Title:||eCP Software Developer|
|Location:||Oak Brook, IL|
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: This role requires a holistic view of the systems from both the customer and technical perspectives to ensure a successful, deployable solution. To effectively perform this role, Software Developer will need to work with customers, customer partners, distributed teams, developers, support analysts, quality analyst, and management. In addition, the individual in this role will:
• Administer and Maintain Information Technology Systems.
• Be assertive when debugging and coding.
• Triage and Troubleshoot issues and defects.
• Maintain and Operate product environments for the customer’s partner integration.
• Deploy and configure product versions in the server environments.
• Issue Diagnosis and Bug Fixing.
• Triage issues raised by customer partners’ teams and/or field, resolving issues when possible or redirecting them to the appropriate team, keeping the responsibility for reporting status on all open tickets.
• Coordinate and direct activities of key users in cross-organizational and cross-functional teams.
• Provide consulting / training / education services such as staff training and orientation for standard systems.
• Forge and maintain relationships with local customer IT Organizations, customer’s partners, and provide assistance to them when required.
• Work with other engineering functions from design to production to implement test procedures for systems and equipment.
• Document procedures and recommendations for all phases of product and integration tests.
• Perform configuration, setup and localization of our Products, as well as acquire knowledge of 3rd party systems (e.g. Back Office System, Customer Mobile Applications, etc.).
• Create Technical Documentation as needed.
• Assist in the localization/integration/deployment/troubleshooting of third party applications.
• Effectively communicate complex technical ideas and details to others without a technical background.
• Work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Demonstrate resilience to pressure.
• Ability to Travel abroad if necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; advanced degrees are a plus.
• 1+ years of working with eCommerce Platforms supporting mobile and web experiences.
• Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills with complex systems. • Experience troubleshooting in integrated application environments.
• Experience with SQL and ability to create/evaluate reports and stored procedures.
• Basic networking skills and knowledge of XP and Windows Server.
• Experience in managing complex and high volume systems.
• Experience in projects throughout application lifecycle and deployment.
• Experience using and developing with XML related technologies (XML, XSL).
• Experience in supporting server side application written in .Net 4.5 or higher.
• Experience installing and setting up IIS and Windows Servers.
• Experience operating Linux and Windows operating systems.
• Experience supporting event based systems.
• Experience supporting SOA architecture and API based systems.
• Good networking skills.
• Understanding of the complex enterprise, application and technical architectures.
• Experience using a source control systems GIT.
• Experience using iPhone or Android.
• Familiarity with defect tracking systems such as Jira.
HIGHLY PREFERED SKILLSET:
• Experience with REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON.
• Node.JS, RabbitMQ, Redis 3.0, DSE 5.4+, SQL Server 2014.
• Hands-on experience in a cloud environment, preferably AWS.
• Experienced in QSR.
1. Delivers Technical Skills with High Standards
2. Delivery Focused on the Customer
3. Executes for Results
4. Achieves through Teamwork
5. Communicates Effectively and Candidly
6. Drives Innovation
• Conveys written and spoken information clearly, concisely, and in a timely manner.
• Takes personal responsibility to deliver superior service.
• Follows up in a timely manner.
• Works and communicates well with different types of personalities.
• Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
• Adapts to different or new ways of doing things.
• Identifies and discovers opportunities to improve systems.
• Contributes as a member of a team.
• Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
• Active listening and learning skills.
• Proactive behavior.
• Aligns own activities with the work group's goals and strategies.
• Promotes and demonstrates commitment to the organization's vision, values, and direction.
• Develops plans for completing work including the sequence of activities, realistic time estimates, and required resources.
• Breaks assignments down into manageable tasks.
• Coordinates planning efforts with other areas of the business.
• Seeks opportunities to collaborate. • Gathers data to evaluate processes and programs.
• Maintain “can do” attitude.
• 1 or more years of SOA, API based backend solutions experience.
• Ability to work with vendors and form a good working relationship.
• Quick learner.
• Demonstrates patience and works well in a collaborative environment.
Apply to Job