List All Jobs
|Title:||Legal e-Discovery Specialist|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
Position: Legal e-Discovery Specialist
Location: Washington, DC
Rate: $50/hr W-2, no-C2C
Duration: 12 months
Experience in government sector required
PMP Certification, e-discovery and Litigation Support required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, and driving of projects working with litigation applications such as Relativity.
user requests and translate them into data field normalization and
Bates numbering specifications. Load documents and data into
litigation support software repositories.
- Troubleshoot data loading problems and handle exception documents.
- Decompress and extract documents from compound files.
native files into endorsed TIFF images using government approved tools.
Develop and maintain data loading standards and workflow
- Create electronic productions from litigation
support repositories with production reports and exception reports.
Perform quality assurance checks on e-productions.
- Provide technical expertise on forms of productions, data migrations, and data normalization.
Apply to Job