|Title:||INTERMEDIATE PROJECT MANAGER|
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 months
This position is responsible for the coordination and completion
of large projects
and/or programs at the Enterprise level. Sets deadlines, assigns
and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program.
Prepares reports for
upper management regarding status of projects or programs. This
assigned assistant project managers and project coordinators. This
responsible for the successful development and implementation of
cross-functional projects that support enterprise strategic
* Defines, monitors, executes, and controls assigned projects
through the project
development life cycle.
* Manages scope for 2 - 3 assigned projects including the
execution of successful
change management processes.
* Performs all or part of project coordination services as
determined by project
staffing and project size. * Documents and completes all project
deliverables required by the project.
* Conforms to and advocates project management standards processes
and procedures in
accordance with the project life cycle methodology on assigned
* Facilitates the procurement of needed Hardware, Software and
Human resources for
* Manages project cost as determined by project charter and/or
* Works with project owners, stakeholders and QA personnel to
manage project quality.
* Facilitates project communications at all levels for all project
* Coordinates, manages and facilitates the staffing of resources
for the project
including contracted resources.
* Tracks, reports and resolves issues, proactively evaluates
builds contingency plans, executes corrective actions when
necessary and implements
risk response plans to manage risk.
* Supports the growth, development and goals of the ISPO through
and continuous improvement initiatives.
* Work with assigned program or project manager as needed to
* Supervise, motivate and mentor assistant project Managers,
coordinators as assigned. Program Management
* Performs Project Management Duties at the Program Level
* Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical
* Aids in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and
preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial
* Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules providing
* Communicates Program Scorecard and Status to key stakeholders.
* Develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of all
to the program.
* Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
* Acts as advisor to project managers regarding projects, tasks,
* Performs integration management services for program issues,
risks and deliverables.
* Previous healthcare experience desirable
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field is required.
* Minimum 5 - 7 years experience in a project management role with
skills in relationship building, negotiation, conflict resolution,
management of projects have medium to high degree of complexity
* Holds a certification in project management (PMP, PMBOK, etc.)
* Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation
individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key
all levels of the organization. Exceptional execution of project
plans is a must.
* Has a successful track record of completing projects on time and
* Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and
meet deadlines on
at least one to two projects.
* Can demonstrate expert knowledge of project management
methodology and its
practical application towards completing work.
* Has demonstrated outstanding negotiation, presentation, and
* Is creative and assertive and has the ability to mentor and
* Has expert knowledge in the use of HP Portfolio and Project
Management (PPM) or
Microsoft Project/Server project management scheduling tool.
Apply to Job